Return Label ServiceWhen using the return label service, $6.00 will be deducted from the total amount of your refund. Please allow up to 10 days for us to receive and process your return. Return label service is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. Territory shipments. Please read our return policy in full before sending back your products to avoid any delays or issues.
- Include a copy of your shipping notice, order confirmation, or packing slip.
- Fill out the return label form.
- Affix the label to the outside carton.
- Find the closest FedEx drop off location here at fedex.com/locate or take it to any USPS location.
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from Peltz. If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns (sorry, we do not accept exchanges) under the policies below.
Damages, Defects, Incorrect Items
- For all returns on damaged, defected, or incorrect items please contact us prior to sending back your return.
- -------------- Important --------------
- No returns without original shoe box.
- No returns with shoe box taped or marred.
- No returns unless original shoe box is shipped in outer carton.
- No returns on merchandise not in original, resell-able condition.
- Returns must be received back within thirty (30) days of order date.
- Merchandise must be returned in the original shoe box with a copy of your shipping notice, order confirmation, or packing slip.
- All items must be in the original, unworn, resellable condition.
- Merchandise with manufacturing defects will be refunded at our discretion.
- If merchandise is sent back as a return in unacceptable, or not in resellable condition, we are not responsible for return shipping.
- Please use an outer carton to ship back returns. We are unable to re-sell shoes that have taped and damaged boxes. We will not accept any returns without the original shoe box.
- All denied returns must have the return shipping prepaid within 120 days of Peltz Shoes receiving the non-refundable item.