How we're responding to COVID-19
To support the health of our team members and guests, we've taken steps to increase the safety of our operations.
To our Valued Guests,
Starting today we are opening select locations and welcome you back into our stores. As the retail environment is continuously making adjustments in today’s world, Peltz Shoes has started to implement safety measures for all stores, employees and customers.
Over the last few weeks, Peltz Shoes has implemented several new safety procedures in-store:
- Barriers have been installed in all store locations during checkout
- Frequent cleaning & sanitizing throughout our stores
- The practice of social distancing procedures such as 6 foot increments at checkout.
- This means we will be able to assist from a 6' distance to help find products, sizing your foot, and at the registers
- Cleaning the registers and pin pad areas between guests
- For the safety of our associates and guests, associates will be utilizing masks
- We have extended the return policy for any purchases made in March. Any purchases made in March have an additional 30 days to return products from the date on the receipt.
Thank you for your support during these unprecedented times. We will be following all of the provided recommendations to ensure a safe and healthy shopping experience. We look forward to seeing you soon!
For more information on store hours and locations please visit peltzshoes.com/stores
Chief Executive Officer
We're playing it safe.
See what Peltz is doing to keep your shopping experience safer and easier.
Our locations are open with adjusted hours. Please check locations here for regular updates peltzshoes.com/stores
When will I receive my refund?
Returns and refunds are taking longer than usual to process, resulting in delayed refunds. Please give our team additional time to complete your return. We appreciate your patience!
I need help with my order.
Our call centers are experiencing unprecedented volume. Please expect longer wait and response times when contacting us by phone, email, or chat. Thank you for understanding!