Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING & RETURN DELAYS
Due to the high volume of shipments, things might take a little longer than usual. We are seeing that carriers may experience short delays as well, but are doing their best to deliver on time. Please allow an extra week for your shipment/return to be processed. We're working with our staff and carriers to get your orders processed as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.
|Shipping Method||First Pair||Each Additional Pair|
|Orders over $40||FREE||FREE|
|Economy (7 - 10 Business Days)||$5.00||FREE|
|UPS Ground or USPS (3 - 5 Business Days)||$7.50||FREE|
|2nd Day Air*||$9.99||$5.00|
|All U.S. territories (non-contiguous)||$15.00||FREE|
Delivery speed is approximate and calculated after order processing. Orders are processed within 24 - 48 hours. Business days do not include weekends or holidays. Please note, any merchandise that is refused at delivery will be refunded less the amount of return shipping. Please review our return policy for additional information.
*Second day delivery may not be available on all items. If you need a product right away, please call 727-977-5400 between 9AM - 5PM Eastern time to check availability and to place your order. If you call after hours, please leave a message with our answering service and we will return your call the next business day. Second day deliveries must have matching shipping and billing addresses for security purposes.
**The customer is responsible for all applicable Customs duties. If the item is out of stock and will be delayed, we will inform you of the expected delivery date, unless you inform us otherwise.
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from Peltz. If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns (sorry, we do not accept exchanges) under the policies below.
Return Label ServiceGet Return Label When using the return label service, $6.00 will be deducted from the total amount of your refund. Please allow up to 10 days for us to receive and process your return. Return label service is not available for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, or any shipments outside of the conterminous U.S.. Please read our return policy in full before sending back your products to avoid any delays or issues.
- Include a copy of your shipping notice, order confirmation, or packing slip.
- Affix the label to the outside carton.
- Find the closest FedEx drop off location here at fedex.com/locate or take it to any USPS location.
Damages, Defects, Incorrect ItemsFor all returns on damaged, defected, or incorrect items please contact us prior to sending back your return.
- -------------- Important --------------
- No returns without original shoe box.
- No returns with shoe box taped or marred.
- No returns unless original shoe box is shipped in outer carton.
- No returns on merchandise not in original, resell-able condition.
- Returns must be received back within 45 days of order date.
- Merchandise must be returned in the original shoe box with a copy of your shipping notice, order confirmation, or packing slip.
- All items must be in the original, unworn, resellable condition.
- Merchandise with manufacturing defects will be refunded at our discretion.
- If merchandise is sent back as a return in unacceptable, or not in resellable condition, we are not responsible for return shipping.
- Please use an outer carton to ship back returns. We are unable to re-sell shoes that have taped and damaged boxes. We will not accept any returns without the original shoe box.
- All denied returns must have the return shipping prepaid within 120 days of Peltz Shoes receiving the non-refundable item.
- We do not offer exchanges, instead we please ask that you place a new order.
1. Reserve Online
- Pick your product size and width then click find in-store to see availability for each store (if available).
- Click reserve next to the location you want to reserve your product(s) at.
- Fill out your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Phone Number and click reserve.
- We'll send you an email and/or phone call when your shoes are reserved.
2. Pick-up & Try on
- Wait for the email or phone call that notifies you that your shoe is reserved at the counter.
- Print the email. Only one copy per order is needed.
- When you arrive to the Peltz location go to the front desk with your printed email and present it to the cashier.
- That's it! Try on your shoes for a perfect fit before you buy!
Your items will be held for 24 hours after you receive the reserved notification. If you have not picked up your order after 24 hours your item(s) will be restocked.Please note if you cannot print the email we will need:
- First Name/Last Name
- Shoe Style
- Size and Width