Sperry Men's Authentic 0195412
Item # 0195412 by Sperry
- Men's Sperry Topsider, Authentic Original
- Created In 1935, The Authentic Is The Blueprint For The American Boat Shoe.
- Now Available In Colors Ranging From Classic To Vibrant.
- Genuine Hand-Sewn Tru-Moc Construction For Durable Comfort
- Stain And Water Resistant Leather For Durable And Lasting Wear
- 360 Degree Lacing System With Rust Proof Eyelets For A Secure Fit
- Shock Absorbing Eva Heel Cup For Added Comfort
- Non-Marking, Rubber Outsole With Razor-Cut Wave-Siping For Ultimatedry / Wet Traction
- Fabrics: Leather
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Apparel Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: No-Heel
- Toe Style: Round-Toe
- Special Features: Grommets
- Pattern Style: Solid
- Water Resistance Level: Water Resistant
- Occasion/Lifestyle: Outdoor
- Model Name: Fas Authentic
( more details)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I wanted a pair of black boat shoes for casual wear. Not many shoe makers offer boat shoes in black so I did not have a lot of choices. These are good looking and appear to be well made. The fit is a bit narrow and tight but it seems that will improve with use. I would rate these as average for comfort. The foot support is minimal and does not compare to a Born or Clark shoe in that regard. That might be improved with a better shoe liner. I also noticed some dye transfer to my skin when I wore them on the first day without socks. I am now breaking them in with black socks in hopes that will diminish with use. With limited selection of black boat shoes I am satisfied that these are of decent quality and should give me good service for a long time.
RECOMMEND HIGHLY- ONLY PROBLEM IS BLACK NUBUCK WHICH CANT BE SHINED.