Shipping, Returns, & In-Store Reserve
|Orders over $69.99
|Economy (7 - 10 Business Days)
|UPS Ground or USPS (3 - 5 Business Days)
|2nd Day Air*
|Canada Via US Airmail**
Delivery speed is approximate and calculated after order processing. Orders are processed within 24 - 48 hours. Business days do not include weekends or holidays.
*Second day delivery may not be available on all items. If you need a product right away, please call
1-877-347-4949 between 9AM - 5PM Eastern time to check availability and to place your order. If you call after
hours, please leave a message with our answering service and we will return your call the next business day. Second day deliveries must have matching shipping and billing addresses for security purposes.
**The customer is responsible for all applicable Customs duties. If the item you order is out of stock and will be
delayed, we will inform you of the expected delivery date, unless you inform us otherwise.
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from Peltz. If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns (sorry, we do not accept exchanges) under the following conditions:
- Must be within thirty (30) days after date received. For our 'Return Label Service' it must be within thirty (30) days of the order date.
- All items must be in the original, unworn, re-salable condition.
- Merchandise with manufacturing defects will be replaced, or refunded at our discretion.
- If merchandise is sent back as a return in unacceptable, or non-resalable condition we are not responsible for return shipping.
- Merchandise must be returned in the original shoe box with a copy of your shipping notice, order confirmation, or packing slip.
- There will be a $20 restocking fee per shoe box that's been taped, labeled or damaged when sent without an outer carton.
- Freight must be prepaid within 120 days of Peltz receiving the denied non-refundable item to be shipped back to you.
- Peltz does not offer exchanges, instead please place a new order.
Return Label Service:
1. Reserve Online
- Pick your product size and width then click find in-store to see availability for each store (if available).
- Click reserve next to the location you want to reserve your product(s) at.
- Fill out your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Phone Number and click reserve.
- We'll send you an email and/or phone call when your shoes are reserved.
2. Pick-up & Try on
- Wait for the email or phone call that notifies you that your shoe is reserved at the counter.
- Print the email. Only one copy per order is needed.
- When you arrive to the Peltz location go to the front desk with your printed email and present it to the cashier.
- That's it! Try on your shoes for a perfect fit before you buy!
Your items will be held for 24 hours after you receive the reserved notification. If you have not picked up your order after 24 hours your item(s) will be restocked.
Please note if you cannot print the email we will need:
- First Name/Last Name
- Shoe Style
- Size and Width